Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wanna get up n' move? I'll help you get started (:

So today I was babysitting my cousins who live a town over from me for my Aunt and Uncle. A ways through my, "babysitting shift", I decided to throw on the song "Streamline" written by a band called Newton. The two boys I was watching started dancing around the living room. One of the boys is 2 and after only 5 seconds of the song, he started bouncing up n' down. We finished the song and both of the kids wanted more! I went then to YouTube to my all-time favorite instrumental artist(Waterflame) and we started listening to song after song after song until they were too tired to dance anymore. This is when I realized wow, I really love dance music. So what you'll find below are some of my favorites that I've listened to. The last one is my favorite of this small list, and it even gave me an idea of what I want my blog to look like. So go ahead and give these AWESOME tracks a listen, and head over to Waterflame's YouTube page and compliment him, he does some amazing stuff with music, he clearly doesn't get enough credit.

"Streamline" - Newton


"Glorious Morning" - Waterflame


"The Race Around the World" - Waterflame


"Jumper" - Waterflame


Thanks for reading, keep comin' back for more, I gotta a lot of great stuff coming (:
Well this is it for now, I got 2 yummalicious grilled cheese waiting for me made by my mother dearest.

~Joey Chase~ (Kick-butt signature coming soon enough)

2 comments:

  1. you're probably going to get tired of me commenting on all (okay, maybe not all!) of your posts. :) So was that the same music you came home and played for Little Man (his name I use on the web, by the way)? People are checkin' you out! I have a friend named Heather, that says she'll follow! oh yeah, she also says "I'm not old!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its the same music, well, most of it was, there was some different stuff I played for him.

    ReplyDelete