Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My first post.

Okay, so here's my stab at it; blogging. Don't know how long this will last, maybe not even a month, but I've been wanting to start a blog for about a week now, so I decided finally, on one of my boring summer days, to give it a try. Read my about me section, it will give you an intro to me, and who I am. And my "blog welcome paragraph", to get a little more of an idea of what this will be about. Basically if I see something on the internet I like, like a video, I'll post it. If I see a painting or artwork that I like, I'll post it. Sometimes I will post personal stuff like whats going on in my life, other times I'll post some crazy idea that I have, or sometimes if I really can't think of anything to blog about, I'll let a friend of mine put up a post; I'm very flexible, and if you follow my blog and read it, you'll see that right off. I'll try to put up content that everyone will like, because I want to keep all audiences entertained. Yes, this isn't just going to be a serious about my life blog, its going to be a source of entertainment, because I often find MYSELF bored online, and I wanna kill that feeling for everyone else. I'll even let people make suggestions as to what they would like to see posted on my blog. Submit stuff to me via comments, or my email; waitn2drive@gmail.com and if I like it, and its interesting, I'll put it up for people to see. Hopefully this turns into something cool, because it sounds like a good idea. My "blog family" is what I'll call it. I plan on meeting new friends, and the sooner you get to know me, the stronger you will be in my "blog family". This is gonna be fun guys, and I want everyone to be a part of it.

My first blog post. Not much to read for now, but they will get better as I go.

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!!! a boy after my own heart! nice blog son. can I guest post sometime?!!

    ReplyDelete