Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pot plant.

Last night, Friday July 17, my friend Ethan(another new blogger) and I went out to his camp along the river cause we were bored and had nothing else to do. So we get out there, and we get a small fire going just to sit by as we talk. I had brought some firecrackers out to the camp with us so we could light em' off or whatever as some entertainment. We toss a couple in the fire, and neither of them go off. This made things get very intense all of a sudden, because now neither of us know when they will go off, and if they will at all. So we're sitting there for awhile, and finally one of them goes off, and jumps me. So that was that. After a little while longer, we finally decided that it was time to go home, and put out the fire. Before we had left, Ethan had grabbed a plant pot that we could fill with water to put the fire out. Now before I let him grab the pot, I told him to make sure there were no holes in the bottom of it, because usually there are. He flipped the pot over and said, "nope!" so we headed on our way. Well we got out there, and realize, "Dang, its dark out here, and we can barely see to get water!" so Ethan has the idea that we could use his iPod for light, which ended up being just enough to get us by. I climb down the ladder that's leaning up against the bank and heads into the water, and I asked Ethan for the pot, but I said, "Hey Ethan! Hand me the pot plant!", instead of, "Hey Ethan! Hand me the plant pot!" Ethan got a kick out of that and started laughing. So next, I bent over, filled the pot with water, lifted it up out of the water, and water started POURING out of the bottom. I turned to Ethan and said, "Ethan, I thought you would've realized that almost ALL plant pots have holes in the bottom!" He said to me, "Whatever!" and booked it to the fire, poured what was left for water in the pot out, and brought it back. I refilled it and handed it to him and he went and dumped the remaining water onto the fire a second time. Finally, after 3-4 trips, the fire was out, and it was time for us to go. (: Good times. Not a very well written story, I apologize, but its hard to tell stories from that point of view without using the words like and other overused words. Please forgive my bad English in this story :P

-Joey (still working on that signature :D )

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joey...did you bring back my pot plant?! funny story. looks like you have a 4th follower! He's a cool guy. now go follow his blog!

    ReplyDelete