Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dude, smell my hands.

Okay, so today I was "surfin the net", and I came across this webcomic called Not From Concentrate. I started clicking through the comics when I came across this one,


This Picture instantly reminded me of one of my friends named Silas. It all started down at Art Clinic. Art Clinic is this event in Vermont that the kids of my school, RMS, go to every year and show off their amazing art skills. Well, this was the second year that I had ever gone, and we happened to be staying in a hotel(the first time I went we stayed in someones house). I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but I think it went like this; we(when I say we I mean everyone from my class) had just gotten out of the pool...I mean, we just got out of this enormous hot tub that was SUPER chlorinated, and we were heading back to our rooms for the night. We got there, and everyone was drying off and getting ready to go to bed when Silas walks in and says, "Hey guys! Smell my hands! They smell like fish!" We all gave him really weird looks as we said, "No! We are NOT going to smell your hands." This type of thing is expected from Silas though, as he later went on to sleep in the bathtub of our hotel room. Silly Silas.

Silas and the rest of my friends are always doing crazy, weird stuff, so as they happen I'll be telling you about them, because they always make me laugh a lot.

So I said I'd have a sweet signature; this one isn't insane, or crazy like I want the final one to be but its a start, so until my next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment