Friday, July 23, 2010

Some Music For Your Listening Pleasure.

For today's post, I'm gonna share some Christian songs that to me, are very powerful. I've never been one to listen to music and ignore its meanings, just ask my friends; I'm always looking for something deeper in the song, and when I find it, I get goose bumps when I hear the song. Below are 3 songs that strike me as very powerful. Two are by my favorite Christian band, Casting Crowns, and the other is by an artist I recently discovered, and his name is Brendan Heath. The song "Set Me Free" by Casting Crowns gives me goose bumps everytime I listen, and its always at the point in the song when the lyrics go, "do you wanna be....FREE?", and all the instruments pause and there is nothing but the lead singers voice.

Enjoy, and Happy Sabbath (:

Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm


Casting Crowns - Set Me Free (Along with being a great song, the video to this song is AWESOME)


Brendon Heath - Give Me Your Eyes


1 comment: