Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm so lazy! No one's perfect though, right?

Wow...long time since my last post...it has been a super busy summer for me, I've had a lot of jobs to do, a lot of things I've been doing, all sorts of stuff. This is just a quick post to let you guys know I'm not done this blogging thing yet, I just haven't had the time to blog, and when I have, I don't have anything to blog about! But I have some stories and adventures that I plan on posting; a couple from the Skowhegan State Fair, a few from my annual trip to Aquaboggan, and some other stuff I've been doing. Most of them will probably include this guy over here:
http://ethans-life-blog.blogspot.com/.
He's my partner in crime, so a lot of the stories I tell will have him in them. Just so I can say that this post was actually about something, I'm gonna give you the link to my FAVORITE online webcomic, "Pajama Forest". You have to give this one a chance. It may seem a bit out of the normal at first, but if you read the first 4 or 5 comics, you'll fall in love, so make sure you start from the beginning. http://pajamaforest.com/
So, back to blogging I go! (:
Hope you guys are having a great summer!,

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! and glad you are going to share stories of your summer...

    ReplyDelete