Sunday, August 22, 2010

I went camping this weekend, actually, I just got home a few hours ago, and during that time, I realized something; I can't live without internet. I found out that sitting at my Aunt and Uncles camper, I could get 1 bar of wireless internet from the rec center. *Glee* happiness, can't live without my internet. If any of you guys are coffee drinkers, you can relate to me; you wake up in the morning, and aren't really awake until you have some coffee. I wake up in the morning, and am not awake until my computer is as well. So at the campground, I had to hold my computer up in the air at times to I could keep an internet connection just so I could comment on a status on Facebook. Saturday night, instead of sitting around the campfire and having a good time, I was in the rec center with my Uncle playing "Age of Empires II"(only the greatest RTS ever) online with him. So, addicted? Yes. Am I glad I am? TOTALLY!

Haha, till my next post, check me out on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/waitn2drive

No comments:

Post a Comment